Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dewey's Pizza


I know we have not updated in awhile but I have decided to keep up the blog because I still want to educate you wonderful people on the places I love to eat. I hope you will try them too and be just as thrilled.
On today's list.... Dewey's pizza, one of my favorite places to eat on a regular basis. Dewey's Pizza has locations in greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Dayton, St. Louis, Cleveland, and Columbus. I once met a lady from Pennsylvania who was living temporarily in Cincinnati. She said when she went home she would miss Dewey's Pizza the most. I do not blame her.
First lets talk about the atmosphere, Dewey's is a fun environment and children especially like the glass windows to the kitchen where they can watch the cooks making their hand tossed doughs. Just like you see here.
So, as you would probably guess, their doughs are delicious.

So what do you get when you go here? NOT CHEESE.
Don't get me wrong, all of their pizza is excellent quality, but whey get cheese when they have a whole list of specialty pizzas that are waiting to awake your pizza taste buds.

My personal favorite....Ryan's Inferno. This pizza is Dewey's take on a buffalo chicken pizza. Trade the marinara sauce in for olive oil and you have your start. Accompany it with buffalo chicken, Gorgonzola cheese, red onion, ranch dressing, and celery. YUM!

Prefer veggie? Then how about trying their Billy Goat, olive oil sauce, minced garlic, light mozzarella, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, green peppers, and fresh tomatoes. This pizza made a vegetable lover out of me!

Of course there is always an option to create your own pizza, but try one of theirs. They know what they're doing.

One thing is for sure, you will see toppings here that you would see at no other pizza place, so it creates a whole different experience for any pizza lover.

I think I'll go get some Dewey's now.
Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment